Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Color of Friendship

The day we rolled into Parma fulfilling a 30-year promise we arrived to this. I love how Murt coordinated the poster with the pink flowers. ;- )

Someone thought scheduling our 30th class reunion two days after Thanksgiving was a good idea.? Epic Fail. I had promised Murt that no matter what I would come home during the 30th year and tailgate for a University of Michigan game. Actually it is tablegating, but the party is just as fun and costs less. We decided to make this a mini class reunion with our 3rd leg of the 3-amigos and had our class reunion, tablegate, and lots of family fun.

The Color of Friendship - The Fed, the Broker, and the Po-Po. (Mel, Murt & Fitz)
Nicknames are typically used in this family. Upon finding out where our careers took us we became known as the Fed, the Broker and the Po-Po.  I work for the U.S. Forest Service, Murt is a independent insurance agent/broker, and Fitz is a Michigan State Policeman. (please, no politcal correctness here. I hate police person and or police woman. Just doesn't sound right)


Preparing for the UM vs MSU game.

1 comment:

  1. You girls look great!! Looks like a fun tailgate.....all I can say is I am glad that at least one of you is a Spartan!!! Yeah Fitz!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete